To Learn More About Current Openings: Click Here
To Submit a Career Application: Click Here
Thank you for your interest in a career with Matchbox Realty/Concentric Services!
When you become employed at Matchbox Realty/Concentric Services, you are joining a hard-working team dedicated to ensuring every owner, client, tenant, customer and vendor we interact with has a superior and memorable experience. We measure our success by being able to help those that have given us the opportunity to serve them. We strive to be the Market Standard in Residential Leasing & Management, Commercial Sales, Leasing, & Management, Community Association Management, and Development & Investment. Concentric Services, a full-service maintenance and grounds company, strives to provide quality and affordable maintenance service to our residential and commercial properties in a timely manner. Relationships are not built on one transaction or one experience and neither is our business.
Matchbox’s size and tight-knit team enable the company to go above and beyond for its customers, partners and tenants. Whether it’s providing education for tenants or personal consultations for management and commercial clients – Matchbox delivers caring, responsive service that can only be found with a local company deeply rooted in the community.
We encourage you to explore our employment opportunities below, as well as what we offer our team members. Don’t see a current opening that matches your search? No problem! We are always looking for potential hires and welcome your application.
We also welcome any questions you might have regarding a career with us! Contact information for Human Resources can be found at the bottom of this page.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Holiday Pay
JP Farley Corporation publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Matchbox Realty.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided here: J.P. Farley | Member Resources (jpfarley.com)
Our Company Culture
Matchbox embraces a team-oriented culture in which employees have the opportunity to grow and advance. This is reflected in the long tenure of many employees.
Current Job Openings
Plan, direct, or coordinate the leasing, or governance activities of assigned residential real estate properties. Includes leased housing units and buildings.
- Performs general installations and repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, roofs, windows floors, woodwork, doors, paint, insulation and other building fixtures.
- Perform routine maintenance on HVAC and equipment; such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Electrical assignments
- Diagnoses electrical problems
- Installs and repairs electrical components, equipment, or wiring.
- Complete daily work assignments in a safe, timely, and accurate manner.
- Analyze repairs requests and troubleshoot them.
- Perform maintenance tasks based on pictures, blueprints, written descriptions and oral instructions from Supervisors.
- Handle emergency maintenances and repair works.
- Records type and cost of maintenance or repair work and documents repairs as needed to meet company policies
- Maintain maintenance equipment, tools, and vehicles
- High school diploma or GED
- Years of Experience: 2-3 in Maintenance
- Valid Driver’s license and meet company driving requirements
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry
- Experience using hand tools, electrical tools, and various constructions equipment
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Customer and Personal Service
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
|To apply for this position, CLICK HERE!|
If you have questions regarding current openings, benefits, our application, or our company culture, we welcome you to reach out to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Fravel. She can be reached at: Cara@MatchboxRealty.com, or by calling (540) 434-5150 ext. 118.
Employment Verifications can be faxed to 540-434-3634 or emailed to Cara@MatchboxRealty.com.