Our goal is to keep everyone safe during the COVID pandemic.
With our employees and customers safety in mind, and in accordance with Virginia’s phased reentry plan, we are continuing a phased approach to reopening our offices. All of our offices are now open for simple transactions and by appointment for complex transactions. We ask that when you are present in one of our offices or when we are in your home, that everyone follow the precautions listed below:
- Wear a mask.
- This is very important. Don’t let your guard down here….. this is how COVID can spread quickly. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons please let an employee know to keep you and those around you safe.
- Keep physical distance of at least 6 feet at all times, when possible.
- Be alert to symptoms!
- Common cold and sinus infection like symptoms are COVID symptoms. You don’t have to have a fever and all of the symptoms for it to be COVID. If you have any related symptoms, please refrain from visiting our office. If you have an appointment, we ask that you reschedule until symptoms subside.
- Monitor your household.
- Monitor your household for symptoms. If anyone in your house has symptoms, is positive, has been quarantined, or is being tested, please stay home and contact our office to reschedule any appointments.
- Wash and Sanitize your hands often.
- Cover coughs and sneeze with your elbow or with a tissue that you throw away.
Together, with your help, we can safely continue business and serve you effectively. If you have any questions regarding policies you may reach out to us at Info@MatchboxRealty.com.