Our goal is to keep everyone safe during the COVID pandemic.
**UPDATED Tuesday, June 1, 2021**
Over the past year and a half, we have relied on guidance from the CDC and state health officials regarding best practices to stop the spread of COVID. Upon further discussion, Matchbox has reviewed our protocols and will be taking the next step to resume some sense of normalcy.
Effective June 1, Visitors who have been vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask. We do ask that our unvaccinated guests, employees and anyone who feels more comfortable to please continue wearing their mask when in our office(s). All of our locations will continue to have masks and hand sanitizer available to the public.
Matchbox continues to keep safety as a priority and we appreciate. your continued support. We will continue to post any updates to this policy on our social media accounts and website.
All of our offices are now open. We ask that everyone continue to be vigilant regarding symptoms they may be experiencing. When necessary, we ask that you:
- Keep physical distance of at least 6 feet at all times, when possible.
- Be alert to symptoms!
- Common cold and sinus infection like symptoms are COVID symptoms. You don’t have to have a fever and all of the symptoms for it to be COVID. If you have any related symptoms, please refrain from visiting our office. If you have an appointment, we ask that you reschedule until symptoms subside.
- Monitor your household.
- Monitor your household for symptoms. If anyone in your house has symptoms, is positive, has been quarantined, or is being tested, please stay home and contact our office to reschedule any appointments.
- Wash and Sanitize your hands often.
- Cover coughs and sneeze with your elbow or with a tissue that you throw away.
Together, with your help, we can safely continue business and serve you effectively. If you have any questions regarding policies you may reach out to us at Info@MatchboxRealty.com.