Winnbrook of Staunton HOA
Rules & Regulations
- All Exterior Improvements must be approved by the Association before they are completed.
- No antennae or satellite receiving devices of any kind larger than 18 inches in diameter shall be erected on any Lot or an any structure located thereon.
- Chain link fences are prohibited on Lots. Above-ground swimming pools (which shall not include hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and portable pools) and clotheslines are prohibited.
- No sign of any kind shall be displayed to the public view on any lot except one sign of not more the an five square feet advertising the property for sale or rent, signs used by the builder to advertise the property during construction. Nevertheless, one sign not exceeding ½ a square foot displaying the name of the owner or occupant of the property shall be permitted on any lot.
- No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any lot, except that dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept. No more than 2 dogs and 2 cats are permitted on any Lot. No animals can be kept on a chain or run nor may any animals be kept outside on a permanent basis.
- No trailer, bus, camper, motor home, truck larger than ¾ ton, commercial equipment, commercial vehicle, or disabled or unlicensed vehicle may be parked or stored on Association property. No ATVs, dirt bikes, 3 or 4 wheelers or other non-licensed vehicles shall be operated on Association property.
- No more than 2 unrelated persons may occupy any dwelling on any lot.
- No incinerator or other device for the burning of trash shall be permitted on Association Property.