The Vista at Meadow Pointe HOA, Inc.
Rules & Regulations
- No signs or advertising of any nature shall be erected or maintained on any lot except "For Sale" signs for said lot which signs shall not exceed five (5) square feet in area (2½' X 2'). No "For Rent" signs shall be allowed on any lot.
- No boats, mobile homes, motor homes, campers, buses, trailers of any type, tractors, trucks, or other motor vehicles (other than automobiles, motorcycles, pickup trucks, and 3/4 ton (or less), or vans) shall be permitted on any lot except during the course of construction. No motor vehicle or materia! portion thereof which does not have a current license and current Virginia inspection sticker, shall be permitted on any lot
- No motorized vehicles of any kind shall be permitted upon any areas within said subdivision except for the streets and parking areas constructed by the builder (parking pad). No right of vehicular access shall exist across any lot in said subdivision except for those areas upon which streets or parking areas have been constructed by
- All lots shall be used for single-family residential purposes only, No townhouse may be modified to provide for a garage thereto after such townhouse has been erected. No profession or home occupation shall be conducted in or on any part of a lot.
- No animals of any kind (including livestock and poultry) shall be permitted on any lot, except that dogs, cats and other usual household pels may be kept, provided they are not kept, bred or maintained for commercial or charitable
purposes or in unusual numbers: and further, provided that no dogs shall be permitted to run at large without restraint in said subdivision. No dog may be tied and left unattended outdoors. Further, no doghouses or other structures housing any animal shall be allowed on any lot whatsoever unless the lot is improved by a privacy fence.
- There shall be no fencing or hedges in the front of any of the townhouse units and all fencing to the rear of the townhouse units shall be attached to the individual unit, and be of one inch by six inch pressure-treated lumber on both sides of a board-on-board fence not higher than six feet; and provided further, that there must be a gate at the rear to allow access to the back yard. No fence
shall be constructed until the board of directors of the association shall have approved the same. (Approval is obtained by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) application submitted through the association management company.)
- Each owner shall keep all lots owned by him and all improvements therein or thereon in good order and repair and free of debris, including, but not limited to, the seeding, watering and mowing of all lawns, the pruning and cutting of all trees and shrubbery, and the painting (or other appropriate external care) of all buildings, mailboxs and other improvements, all In a manner and with such frequency as is consistent with good property management.
No noxious (harmful, unpleasant) or offensive activities shall be carried on upon any lot, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nnuisance to the neighborhood.
- No exterior clothesline, or hanging device shall be allowed upon any unit, except for an umbrella-type clothline with a diameter not exceeding seven (7) feet, provided same is located in the rear of the unit. No clothes, or other washing, shall be dried outside except during the hours' from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The color of the paint on the exterior of every building on each lot shall be the same color as the original color unless approved in writing by submitting your request to the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) thrugh the Association management company. No building, structure, addition or exterior alteration (including basketball backboards, rims and nets) or improvements of any character shall be constructed upon any lot or dwelling located thereon unlessthe plan of construction, including quality of workmanship, design colors and materialsshall have been approved in writing by submitting your request to the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) thrugh the Asociation management company as being in harmony with the whole subdivision, especially the ajoining tornhouse unit.
- William & Kristen Ephraim
- Ramblin Rose Estates LC