The Village at Chicago Park
Rules & Regulations
- The Association provides all mowing of grass, weed removal, mulching, plant and shrub maintenance and snow removal from the street, sidewalks, and driveways. Snow removal from the patios, porches and decks shall be the responsibility of the Lot Owner. The provided services are not optional for Owners, to maintain a uniform appearance through the neighborhood.
- Trash must be bagged and stored properly in a trash can. Trash cans must not be visible from the street, other than set out after 4 PM the day before collection and removed from the street by 7 PM the day of collection.
- Only dogs, cats, and other usual household pets are permitted, provided they aren’t bred or maintained for commercial or charitable purposes or in unusual numbers. All domestic animals must be on a leash while in Common Areas or on the Road, and all animal waste must be immediately picked up and disposed of properly.
- No sign of any kind shall be displayed on any Lot, except one sign of not more than five square feet advertising the property for sale or for rent. Any signs placed in common areas will be removed without notice.
- No exterior clothesline or hanging device shall be allowed upon any Lot, and no antenna or satellite shall project above the surface of the roof or be visible from the street. Satellites must be 24 inches or smaller and approved by the ACC before installation.
- No noxious or offensive use or activity shall be carried on upon any Lot or parking area, not shall any practice be engaged in by the Owners of the Lots, their tenants, agents, guests, or assigns, that shall become an annoyance or a nuisance to the neighborhood.
- No utility, boat, house camper, etc., recreational vehicle, trailer, bus, commercial equipment, disabled or unlicensed vehicle or material portion thereof, or commercial vehicle larger than three-fourths ton, may be parked on any street or parking area, or Lot within the subdivision.
- No building, freestanding garage, trailer, tent, or other structure may be erected, built or permitted to remain on any lots.
- Lots may only be used for residential purposes, and no more than 2 unrelated adults may reside in any unit. Owners are always responsible for the actions of their guests.
- All exterior changes must be approved by ACC before being installed