The Reserve at Fairy Stone Community Association
Rules & Regulations
- Use of the RV and Boat storage lot is restricted to only cabin owners in the Reserve at Fairy Stone. Please contact management for a full list of lot rules and a key.
- No sign, flags or banners of any kind shall be displayed without prior ARB and Board approval. This shall not apply to those flags permitted by VA Code 55-513.1
- Each home may have 2 dogs or cats or other common household pets. When outside, dogs shall be walked on a leash by a responsible person or contained on the owners lot by a device such as an "invisble fence." Each owner shall immediately clean up all pet waste and is fully responsible for thier pets.
- All cabin exteriors shall be kept clean and tidy at all times. Nothing may be done at any cabin that disturbs the peace, quiet, safety, comfort or serentiy of any other cabin occupants. No outside burning is permitted, no fireworks are permitted, and no noxious, illegal or offensive activities shall be carried out on any portion of the Properties.
- No basketball hoops, backboards, clotheslines, garbage cans or garbage storage and other similar items are prohibited on each lot. Garbage should be immediately taken to the dumpster located in the front section of the Boat and RV Storage Lot, to prevent it being carried thorugh the community by wild animals.
- Russ & Cheri Spence
- David & Geneva Pope
- Robert & Wanda Hylton
- Teddy & Dianne Maybrier
- Jeff & Bonnie East