Taylor Grove Section 1 Subdivision
Rules & Regulations
- All Exterior Improvements must be approved by the Association before they are completed.
- No antennae or satellite receiving devices of any kind larger than 18 inches in diameter shall be erected on any Lot or an any structure located thereon.
- Chain link fences are prohibited on Lots. Above-ground swimming pools (which shall not include hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and portable pools) and clotheslines are prohibited.
- No sign of any kind shall be displayed to the public view on any lot except one sign of not more than five square feet advertising the property for sale or rent, signs used by the builder to advertise the property during construction. Nevertheless, one sign not exceeding ½ a square foot displaying the name of the owner or occupant of the property shall be permitted on any lot.
- No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any lot, except that dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept. No more than 2 dogs and 2 cats are permitted on any Lot. No animals can be kept on a chain or run nor may any animals be kept outside on a permanent basis.
- No motor Vehicle shall be parked at any time on any lot, lawn or landscaped area or any other portion of any lot. No trailer, bus, camper, motor home, truck larger than ¾ ton, commercial equipment, commercial vehicle, or disabled or unlicensed vehicle may be parked or stored on Association property. No ATVs, dirt bikes, 3 or 4 wheelers or other non-licensed vehicles shall be operated on Association property.
- All trash shall be kept in sanitary enclosed containers. All containers shall be appropriately screened from view and kept in the rear except during day for trash collection.
- All lots shall be kept at all times in a sanitary, healthful , attractive and save condition, and the owner and occupants of all lots shall keep all weeds, grass, and dead trees thereon cut. All dwellings, decks, fences, etc. must be well maintained in an attractive condition.
- No more than 2 unrelated persons may occupy any dwelling on any lot.
- All children’s toys, lawn maintenance equipment, motor bikes, mopeds, scooters, barbeque grills, trash receptacles, rubbish, and other unsightly objects and equipment shall be stored inside or in the rear yard overnight. Storage of such items in the front or side yards is prohibited. No trampolines shall be kept constructed, placed, or used on any lot except indoors.
- Jessica Gentry
- William Jarrels III
- Rodney Eagle c/o DeeDee Dawson