Stonewall Heights (Section 2)
Rules & Regulations
- No offensive behavior that may be a nuisance or annoyance to a neighbor will be permitted. This may include disruptive noise levels, disturbing a neighbor’s property, unsafe activities, etc. Children should also be supervised when they are outside to assure they are abiding by the rules.
- All trash must be placed curbside on Sundays after 4pm for city pickup on Mondays. If Monday is a holiday, place trash curbside on Monday after 4pm, as trash will not be picked up until Tuesday. Trash put out at any other time may result in fines! Weekly trash pickup is for household garbage only and should be placed in garbage bags. Prior to Sundays at 4pm, garbage cans must be kept in the back of the individual units.
- All lot improvements must first be approved by the Architectural Review Board and must meet Association and city ordinances. Forms are available on the Association website or by contacting the Association office. This includes, but not limited to, deck work and fences. All fences must be wooden, shadow box construction (see covenants).
- No belongings may be left outside (strollers, bicycles, grills, kiddie pools, swing sets, etc.) except within the area immediately adjacent to the rear of the townhome. Appropriate seasonal decorations are acceptable.
- Vehicles may only be parked in the two assigned parking spaces in front of the unit. If you need additional space for visitors, ask your neighbors before using their spots. All vehicles must have current registration and inspections. No boats or trailers may remain permanently parked (stored) in the parking lots. The owner of any such item will be contacted for removal, if a stay of more than 10 consecutive days occurs. If removal of said item does not occur within 30 days, the Association Board may also have said items towed.
- Individual unit owners must take care of lawn, tree, flower bed maintenance for their individual unit. Mowing, trimming, and mulch must be taken care of in a timely manner. Leaf removal must be taken care of before Dec. 15. The Association maintains lawn maintenance in the Common areas.
- Snow removal in individual parking spots is to be taken care of by individual townhouse occupants. Snow removal in parking lots will be taken care of by the Association.
- Pet waste must be cleaned up immediately from all common areas as well as your own yard. Pets must be on a leash unless they are on your own property in an enclosed area.
- No parties, cook outs or group gatherings may occur on any Common grounds. Any such gatherings must take place within the individual units and/or back deck area and must not exceed the city noise ordinance.
- No more than two (2) unrelated persons may occupy any dwelling on any lot
- Steven & Gordana Rakaric
- Joseph & Debora Perrone