Spring Lakes at the Woodlands POA
Rules & Regulations
- Pets must always be walked on a leash or be under voice command., and may not be left outside to roam or bark. Owners must pick up pet waste immediately. Dog stations are provided for your convienence.
- The speed limit in Preston Lake is 25, except construction zones, where it is 15.
- All exterior improvement to homes, including the addition of signs or flags, installation of fences or pations and decks, change of paint colors, etc. require ACC and Board approval before the project is started. No temporary structures are permitted, including dog kennels, temporary buildings or sheds, tents, etc. ACC and Board approval are required before installing any antenna, satellite dish, etc.
- Trash is picked up on Mondays, except for holidays, then it is Tuesday. Trash must be bagged and fit inside the can provided by Waste Management. Trash left outside the can will not be collected. Owners and residents are responsible for removal of large items. Recycling is not offered. Trash cans may be palced at the curb after 4 PM on Sundays, and must be returned to the garage or neatly behind the home by 7PM on Mondays.
- No commercial vehicles over 3,500 pounds or that display visible lettering or equipment, boats, trailers, campers, recreational vehicles may be parked or used on any portion of any lot if it is visible form any neighboring property or common area. Parking as to block any sidewalks, driveways, fire lanes, fire hydrants, mailxoes, etc. shall not be permitted, and vehichles parked improperly are subject to towing at the owners expense.
- No Lot shall be used for any weekly, monthly, or periodic occupancy by multiple persons.