Section Five Northfield Estates HOA
Rules & Regulations
- All Exterior Improvements must be approved by the Association before they are completed.
- All trash shall be kept in sanitary enclosed containers. All containers shall be appropriately screened from view and kept in the rear except during day for trash collection.
- No antennae or satellite receiving devices of any kind larger than 18 inches in diameter shall be erected on any Lot or an any structure located thereon.
- No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any lot, except that dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept. No more than 2 dogs and 2 cats are permitted on any Lot. No animals can be kept on a chain or run nor may any animals be kept outside on a permanent basis.
- No trailer, bus, camper, motor home, truck larger than ¾ ton, commercial equipment, commercial vehicle, or disabled or unlicensed vehicle may be parked or stored on Association property. No ATVs, dirt bikes, 3 or 4 wheelers or other non-licensed vehicles shall be operated on Association property.
- No sign of any kind shall be displayed to the public view on any lot except one sign of not more than five square feet advertising the property for sale or rent, signs used by the builder to advertise the property during construction.