Autumn Park Townhomes HOA
Rules & Regulations
- Trash must be placed in dumpster, residents are responsible for taking large items like furniture to the landfill. Item left outside the dumpster will result in a $50 penalty, plus the cost of removal.
- Yard must be kept clean and free of trash.
- Lots may only be used for residential purposes.
- Nothing may be kept in the common areas that may raise the rate of insurance, including parking cars in areas not designated for parking, waste, or storage of items.
- Only dogs, cats and other common household pets may be kept on any lot.
- No trailer, bus, camper, motor home, truck larger than 3/4 ton, commercial equipment or commercial vehicle may be parked at Autumn Park.
- All vehicles parked at Autumn Park must be operable, liscensed and registered and have the current years parking pass visible.
- SKJ, LLC c/o Matchbox
- Vice President
- Van Delay, LLC c/o Tom Wilson